Get paid for your opinions!
It’s easy! Here’s how it works:
- Register for our database.
- We will contact you via e-mail or telephone to complete a pre-study screener to determine if you are eligible to participate in a survey or study that pays money. Screeners are short, they ask you about what products you normally use and how often you use them. We use this information to see if there is a paid survey or study for which you might qualify.
- If you qualify, we’ll tell you how much money you can earn if you sign up for a survey. You will also be given the opportunity to choose a date and time that fits your schedule.
We know that answering these preliminary screeners can be a bit of a pain, so from time to time we like to do something fun. Several times per year we offer contests and raffles that let you win prizes just for being a member of our database.
Questions? We’ve got answers.
- Why do you need my email address?
- How often will you call me?
- How long will a product evaluation or survey take?
- Can I bring my kids?
- Will I get paid on the spot?
- Will I get paid by cash or check?
- Do I have to give you my social security number?
- Can I say no?
- What do you do with my answers?
- Who sponsors these studies?
Why do you need my email address?
First, your email address allows you to log on to our site to update your account information, and to see if you qualify for any studies for which we are currently recruiting. Secondly, we know your time is valuable so we want to keep you informed when we have new studies coming up and to keep you up to date on other general announcements without you having to constantly check the website.
Be assured that we will never share your e-mail address with anyone.
How often will you call me?
We will call you when we are conducting a study that, based on the information you provide to us, is appropriate for you or that may interest you. Due to industry guidelines; there are certain limitations as to the number of tests one can participate in. However, we want to use you in as many research studies as these guidelines will allow, so there will be many opportunities to participate.
How long will a product evaluation or survey take?
Test length depends upon the type of test and the number of samples. Some tests are very short and others may be lengthier. Tests involving a number of samples will take longer. You will be paid more for studies that take more of your time.
Can I bring my kids?
No. Unfortunately, we do not have childcare services at our location.
Will I get paid on the spot?
Yes. You will be paid upon completion of the study. On occasion we complete multi-day studies in which you must participate on all of the days in order to be paid. You will be paid upon completion of the final day of testing.
Will I get paid by cash or check?
You will always be paid by check at the completion of every study.
Do I have to give you my social security number?
Yes. You will be asked to complete a 1099 form at the end of the year ONLY IF you earnings amount to $600 or more.
Can I say No?
You are free to accept or decline participation in any study. During the screening process, if you are uninterested, simply tell the interviewer that you do not wish to participate in that study. This will not hurt your chances of being contacted for future studies.
What do you do with my answers?
Ultimately, your opinions are included anonymously with those of the other survey participants in a report to the company that sponsored the research. Your responses help that company do a better job and make a better product for you the consumer.
Who sponsors these studies?
Both large and small consumer product manufacturing and distributing companies sponsor these studies. As for specific names, we are sorry but that information is confidential and we are not at liberty to disclose that information. We work for some of the biggest and most successful consumer product companies in the world.